In addition to the responsibilities of Project Manager listed below, Pat is responsible for the following:
- Management of office and staff activities.
- Development of new business contacts/clients.
- Maintenance and expansion of current client base, services and products.
- Manage, coordinate and disseminate project activity information to clients, contractors and regulators.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations and policies.
- Business Administration
- Asbestos Building Inspector
- Asbestos Site Supervisor
- Asbestos Project Designer
- NIOSH 582
- Niton XRF Spectrum Analyzer Training