Electrical Safety Consulting at IEA
Electrical hazards are a leading cause of workplace injuries and fatalities. Fortunately, the incidence of injury or death can be reduced through identification of hazards, development of training programs, and implementation of a comprehensive electrical safety program.
At the Institute for Environmental Assessment, Inc. (IEA), our safety consultants assist clients with matters related to electrical safety in schools, hospitals, industrial plants and government agencies. Founded in 1984, we provide health and safety consulting services in Minnesota, Nebraska and throughout the United States.
To discuss the development and implementation of an electrical safety plan for your organization, contact IEA. Call toll-free at 800.233.9513.
Electrical safety consulting services
Every organization and industry has different needs when it comes to electrical safety. Our consultants develop plans customized to your organization. We will ensure that you are in compliance with standards set by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and with the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) standard on electrical safety.
Our services include the following:
- NFPA 70E compliant electrical safety program implementation
- Assess electrical safety hazards on your worksite
- Develop an electrical safety policy
- Provide electrical safety training, including training on NFPA 70E and Arc Flash prevention and protection
- Recommend personal protective equipment when needed
- Develop a label system to warn employees of flash hazards
For more information about the electrical safety consulting available from IEA, contact us toll-free at 800.233.9513.