OSHA Hazard Communication/Employee Right to Know Regulations
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requires that employees be informed of hazards in their workplaces. The primary focus of this regulation is chemicals, but there are other aspects of workplace safety, such as physical agents and infectious diseases, that are covered by this standard.
At the Institute for Environmental Assessment, Inc. (IEA), our specialists help clients comply with the law. IEA is a health and safety consulting firm founded in 1984. Clients include school districts, hospitals, businesses and industrial plants, and government agencies in Minnesota, Nebraska and throughout the United States.
For more information about employee right to know, contact IEA toll-free at 800.233.9513.
IEA consulting services
- Identify chemicals used in the workplace
- Determine labeling requirements for each identified chemical
- Compile Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Develop a customized hazard communication written program
- Provide employee training as mandated by OSHA
To learn how we can help your organization comply with employee right to know regulations, contact us toll-free at 800.233.9513.