Omaha, NE, Office of IEA
The Omaha, NE, location of the Institute for Environmental Assessment, Inc. (IEA) is a Nebraska environmental consulting firm with a record of responsiveness and budgetary awareness. Our clients include schools, hospitals, commercial property owners and government agencies. We provide them with practical solutions to a wide range of environmental and compliance problems.
For more information about our Omaha, NE, location, contact us at 402.339.6240.
7887 L Street
Ralston, NE 68127
The Omaha office provides clients with services such as these:
- Inspection, design and sampling for asbestos & lead removal projects
- Health and safety consulting
- Indoor air quality investigations
Professional staff to advise you
IEA provides comprehensive environmental consulting, compliance programs and management services to schools, hospitals and other public and private organizations. Our staff includes professionals in many specialties, including:
- Certified safety professionals (CSPs)
- Certified industrial hygienists (CIHs)
- Certified playground inspectors
- Asbestos-accredited site designers, supervisors and inspectors
- Management planners
- Lead-certified inspectors
Our staff is committed to developing solutions that fit to the circumstances of each client’s organization. Whether the need is for an environmental consultant or a hazardous materials remediation specialist, our firm has the expertise required.
For more information about our Omaha, NE, location, contact us toll-free at 402.339.6240. From offices in Minnesota and Nebraska, we serve the upper Midwest and beyond.